Jul 7, 2015

Create28: A Summer Bright Look

Hey gals! We're at Day 7 of Create28 ~ Lovely Summer Looks--have you been playing along?? All the info and prompts can be found HERE. Today it's all about Summer Brights. I LOVE bright colors! I think it's one of the biggest, yet easiest steps you can take when deciding to change up your closet--ADD COLOR!!!

The practical, conservative side of me always kicks in, though whenever I wear brights or neon. I don't like to attract any attention to myself and look too wild or "out there" (i am a suburban mom! lol!)! I always pair my brights with a neutral to keep it classy :)


My shorts are electric orange, so I paired it with a simple white top, simple jewelry and some fun sandals.  I think it adds just the right amount of bling without being over the top.

White Eyelet Top: Loft Outlet (similar, similar)
Bright Shorts: J. Crew (similar, similar)
Necklace: Charming Charlie (similar, similar)
Sandals: Target (exact)
Watch: Fossil (similar)

Do you gravitate toward brights in the summer or you a neutrals kinda gal?

As always, I'll leave you with a Pinterest board for more summer outfit inspiration!!!

Follow A Little Bit of Cheer's board Summer Bright Looks on Pinterest.

 
Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment