Feb 10, 2017

Blogging Besties: Favorite Pretty Blouse


Last week, Whitney shared a roundup of looks with some of her favorite pieces. One of my options to pass on was "favorite pretty blouse," and this little mustard number is a natural choice! 


I got this blouse for Christmas and, in case you couldn't tell from my post about it last week, it's been one of my go-tos since then! Here, I styled it with a fur vest, skinny jeans, ankle strap heels, and bold dark lipstick. 




Blouse: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Vest: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: LOFT (exactsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: thrifted via Clothes Mentor (similarsimilarsimilar)
Heels; thrifted via Clothes Mentor (similarsimilarsimilar)
Watch: c/o JORD (exact)

Maricel--next week you can choose between faux fur, floral, strappy heels, and skinny jeans!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment