Feb 3, 2017

Blogging Besties: Throwback Look


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!



Last week Selah looked super chic in her striped outfit with gold touches!  She gave me several prompts from which to choose from this week but I have to admit to totally copping-out.  In my defense, a stomach bug knocked me off my feet for the whole beginning of the week and I was unable to take outfit pictures.  Luckily, one of Selah's ideas for me was a throwback look.  In my interpretation of The Blended Blog's most recent style series, New Year Styled, I've been featuring throwback pieces (a.k.a. favorite items from last winter) but in brand-new looks!  Ladies, I hope these looks will count as "throwback" for this week!






Alright Alex, as a nod to each of these looks, here are your prompts for next week: favorite striped dress, favorite vest, favorite peplum, favorite pretty blouse or favorite chunky cardigan!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment