Feb 21, 2017

Create28: Printed Pants

Hey, friends! What’s your input on printed pants and/or printed bottoms? Do you own any? Are they a fave or not? I have a few printed bottoms and most of them are skirts. My printed pants all revolve around some print that has black. I own a black and white gingham print and a black and white herringbone print. But then I found these on super clearance just as The Limited was closing. I did like them before the clearance sale when I saw them hanging on the rack so I decided to try them on. I totally loved the fit and that made me love the pattern even more.
 

The colors are more on the off-white/cream which seems to me to be a little more polished and professional. Having said that I do realize the remixability of these pants is probably not that high but I know when I walk out of the house in this outfit I feel ready to tackle the day.
  printed pants

printed pants

Of all the pants I own, I would say these are the best fitting. Good fitting pants are the bomb, ladies. Would you agree? I will truly miss The Limited as they were my go-to place for pants. Do you have a go-to store for your favorite pants? I’d love to hear recommendations. Here's some printed pants that I've featured in the past.
  printedpantscollage

Tomorrow it's outerwear with Whitney. I know it will be great look! Can't wait to see what she's sharing!
#create28winter17
 

 Have a beautiful day! Carrie ~ xoxo Save Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment