Feb 19, 2017

Create28: Practically Stylin'

Hey, friends!  Before I launch into today's post, I have to apologize for mixing-up the order of prompts on you.  Did you notice that yesterday was supposed to be Practically Stylin' and today's prompt was The Pencil Skirt?  I have been so busy lately with teaching and coaching that my post wasn't prepared.  Carrie graciously agreed to switch days with me and voilà!  Thank goodness for understanding friends, am I right?!



Alright, onto today's topic, Practically Stylin'.  Do you know what I figured out lately?  I've discovered that I'm 30 years-old, a born and bred Michigander, and I still struggle to wear practical and stylish shoes during the winter.  I love pretty ballet flats but they just do not stand up to snow, slush and salt!  Not to mention they keep my toes pretty cold.



For this reason, a couple of months ago I went on a quest for cute yet practical black shoes that I could wear with everything from dresses to skinny jeans.  After searching the internet high and low, I settled on these boots from Merrell.  They are comfy, warm and sleek enough to wear with everyday outfits!


If you live in a cold climate, I would definitely recommend Merrell's collection of practical and stylish shoes.  Thanks for stopping by today!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment