Feb 12, 2017

Create28: Cozy Cable Knit


Hi, friends!  My post will be short and sweet today.  I'm currently at my sister and brother-in-law's house in Missouri so that I can meet my nephew, Harvey, for the first time!  If you follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (whitneyalamode), you've noticed that I've already been enjoying baby snuggles and giggles with my niece, Eloise.

I want to get back to family time so let's talk about Create28 real quick!  There isn't much better than a cozy sweater on a chilly day, am I right?!  And cable knit is a classic choice that adds a bit of texture and interest.



It's funny, I didn't really love this sweater for the first year that I owned it.  I tried various outfits: over dress pants, tucked into a skirt, and I just wasn't feeling it!  Then it dawned on me, this is a sweater tunic.  I had been trying to wear it like a waist-length sweater so the proportions of the outfits were always off.  Now I like the sweater...look at what a little change in perspective can do!

Make sure to come back tomorrow for our weekly link-up and to see how Carrie and I are wearing our red and pink!


SaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment