Feb 26, 2017

Create28: Remixing a Skirt


Happy Sunday, lovelies!  What does today have in store for you?  Right now I'm relaxing with a cup of coffee and Izzo the cat.  A little bit later I'm headed out for wings and a basketball game where I'll watch Izzo the coach and my Spartans!

Today's Create28 prompt is to remix a skirt.  I decided to feature the bright maxi that I wore for my Red and Pink post earlier this month.  I scored this skirt for about $10 at Old Navy a few years ago (more years than I realized when I looked back into my blog archives).  Since then, it has been an easy and comfy piece to reach for when I'm feeling stuck style-wise.

In today's post, you can see how I've styled the skirt with different color schemes, in the first photo I've used darker tones and neutrals for a more fall-appropriate look.  In the second look I've used pastels to compliment the skirt.  And in the latest ensemble it's all about the bright colors!

If you're feeling stuck in the remixing department, definitely look into different color schemes and combinations to freshen-up a look!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment