Feb 25, 2017

Create28: Camo

I started to love camo when my hubby was in the military. For me, that was just a way to be supportive. Little did I realize that camo can be quite fashionable. It took me a while to take camo seriously for looks other than just for fun. Once I purchased my first pair of camo pants I was hooked and worn them often. When I worked in a casual environment I wore them more than I do now but I have a favorite look for the office.



Again, this is a look that bring confidence out in me. I think it’s the high-heeled wedges and the pearls if I’m completely honest. You can take some of things out of your casual wear and change them up to be workwear. It's the little details that all the difference. Not one person questioned me that these were not workwear appropriate when I wore them to the office.
  camo pants

This sweater has perfect back detail too.
  navy sweater

My favorite casual look featuring these camo pants has been on the blog before in this post.
  Camo & Coral

#create28winter17


 Hope you're having a great weekend! Carrie ~ xoxo Save Save Save Save Save Save Save Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment