Feb 1, 2017

Create28 and New Year Styled: Go-To Winter Look

Oh my goodness, I have so much going on here at Whitney à la mode today!  First of all, today is the kick-off of Create28 Winter 2017!  This month, Carrie and I are challenging you to create 28 new-to-you outfits inspired by the prompts we've created.  We encourage you to pull yourself out of that winter slump that we're all feeling and to be excited about what you're wearing again!  You can find all 28 prompts at the bottom of this post.

To get started, today we want you to wear your Go-To Winter Look!  I've found for the past few years that all I want to wear while it's cold outside is a warm, chunky cardigan and from there, my go-to look was established!


I love the soft color and texture of this marled blue cardigan.  It's the perfect completer piece on a chilly day!  So perfect, in fact, that I wore this exact sweater for my Go-To Winter Look on this very day last year!  And you know what that means!  This cardigan is a perfect candidate for my New Year Styled Challenge with The Blended Blog!

Last year, I let this cardigan be the pop of color in an otherwise neutral outfit and chose to feature texture (lace) over color.  This year, my look is similar featuring a simple combination of skinny jeans, a t-shirt and the cardigan.  But this time I added color with my favorite LuLaRoe Randy shirt and my pink chucks.


Which look is your favorite?  And how have you been styling your looks this year?  Make sure to link-up below with The Blended Blog and me!  And don't forget to take a look at our Create28 prompts!  We hope you'll play along by linking-up with us on Mondays and adding your looks to Instagram with #create28winter17!  Also, make sure to visit Carrie today to see her Go-To Winter Look.






SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment