Feb 3, 2017

Create28: Plaid for Days


Who doesn't love a plaid shirt?!  Especially a good plaid shirt.  Do you know what I mean?  There are lots and lots of plaid shirts out there but over the past year-or-so, I found myself struggling to find the perfect plaid shirt.  I wanted something thick and warm, a shirt that wouldn't gape at the buttons, and something in a nice classic color pallet (you know, nothing with a sparkly pink stripe running through it...not that there's anything wrong with pink sparkles).

Cue L.L.Bean, the haven for classic and durable pieces!  I've found myself eyeing so many of their timeless looks lately and credit them with creating the perfect plaid top!  This shirt has all of the above-mentioned qualities.  And I just have to add how very soft and warm it is.  Plus it comes in bunches of great color combinations!  I chose Grey Steward but already have a few of the others on my wish list.  Because, you know, plaid for days is the way to go!


How have you been wearing plaid this winter?  Make sure to show us on Instagram (#create28winter17)!


Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment