Feb 22, 2017

Create28 and New Year Styled: Outerwear


Outerwear, for so many of us, it's a necessary part of the winter season!  So why not have fun with it?!  At this very time last year, I talked about ways to to jazz-up your favorite coat with different cold-weather accessories.  Since I'm all about the remixing lately and it's still winter here in Michigan (although you would hardly know it with the warm temperatures this week), I'm featuring a new way to style the same coat!


This time around, I went for a monochromatic look using a marled purple scarf and patterned mittens that I bought in Iceland.  This is definitely a more elegant look that I would wear perhaps to a nice restaurant or to a show!


Are you stuck wearing outerwear for months and months?  What's your favorite way to make the most of it?

And if you are here for New Year Styled with The Blended Blog, make sure to link-up below.  Come back tomorrow to see the chic way that Carrie is wearing leggings!






SaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment